Welcome To Hole e Stars

"Hole e Stars Making Furniture Creations Come Alive One Board At A Time TM "

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Plans For Hole e Stars

Well I've been giving a lot of thought to what I like to create for the up coming year.I'm thinking probably some small primitive items. I decided to do some  really grungy primitive items it seems to be quite the style.
I still like offering unfinished  though only because not everyone likes that really prim look. Different strokes for different folks.Well it's really great to be on the team of the undiscovered artist of etsy!. We have such wonderful leaders running the team.I guess we just reached 100 mark.Well if it can get new sellers noticed I say great! There is nothing harder than trying to promote your business. It's definitely a 16 hour day.I find myself doing a lot of google searches to try and do free promotions for my business.Well it's back to work I go.Hi Ho Hi Ho !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Colorful Treasury To Color Your World