Welcome To Hole e Stars

"Hole e Stars Making Furniture Creations Come Alive One Board At A Time TM "

Monday, January 3, 2011

Free Ways To Promote Your Online Store

If your starting out like me you know how hard it is to get your traffic to your online store. I know the best way starting out is to find free ways to promote your online store! Free is good! 1-Free classified ads is a great way to promote your store such as craigs list or backpage..2-Ecrater a free online store builder which I have a few of my items on is another fine way.3-I do a lot of google searching asking what, why and how.4- You can do a blog a day such as wordpress.5- Writing a lens on Squidoo like I'm doing now new to me too! It all boils down to a lot of endless hours of hard work determination and passion to make your dreams a reality.But if you love what your doing like I DO then they say you never work a day in your life!Rich A.K.A.Hole e Stars.

1 comment:

  1. We have started an ecommerce solutions www.bigraja.com and finding many ways to promote it.Ur blog was helpful.Thank you !!
    Create an Online Store

    ReplyDelete

A Colorful Treasury To Color Your World